Book on the official website with exclusive benefits!
HOW TO REACH US
The Nazionale51 is located in Via Nazionale No.51, 400 Metres from the Metro stop, Line A Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera; and few metres from bus stops.
Due to its privileged location from our hotel you can easily reach, either by public transport or with a fascinating walk through the narrow Roman streets, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza del Viminale, Via del Quirinale, Palace of Expositions, the Basilica of St. Vitalis, the Triton Fountain, the Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia, where the imposing Vittoriano complex stands and the gardens of Villa Borghese, with their numerous natural and artistic attractions.
For those arriving by Plane:
From Fiumicino Airport, located 35 Km from central Rome, you can take:
- The “Leonardo Express” train that leaves every day from the airport station every 30 minutes and stops at Termini station, without intermediate stops. The cost is €14.
- Taxi, are available near the Airport arrivals area. The cost of one ride is about €50.
- The “Terravision” shuttle bus, direct bus to the Termini railway station at a cost of €4.
From Ciampino Airport, located 25 km from Roma, you can reach Nazionale51 by:
- “Cotral” bus, near the Airport arrivals area, direct to Ciampino Station, from which, every 15 minutes, there is a direct train to Rome’s Termini Station. Or “Cotral” bus direct to Rome’s “Anagnina” Metro stop (Linea A). Take the train heading towards “Battistini” and get off at the “Stazione Termini” stop.
- Taxi, available near the Airport arrivals area. The cost of one ride is about €40.
- The “Terravision” shuttle bus, direct bus to Termini Train Station at a cost of €4.
For those arriving in Train, at Termini Station, located just over 1 km from Nazionale51, you can take:
- Metro Line A, direction “Battistini”, get off at the Repubblica – Teatro dell’Opera stop; Nazionale51 is located about 400 metres away
- Bus: adjacent to Termini Station, in Piazza dei Cinquecento, the ATAC Bus terminus is located. Take No. 64 or 170
- Taxi: you can take one at the Termini Station exit.